Quick Start Viewplot
- How to start with the Viewplot Viewer in
a minimum environment and time.
- Download the "Latest Version
(Update)" [executable only],
- Save and install it on your HD and create a shortcut to the
- Load Files by Drag & Drop
- Select the Files to open, (Add select by Ctrl)
- Drop the selected files in the Viewplot Icon on the Desktop to
- Or drop the files directly in the Viewplot Workspace (when
open), This will open the Read Files Dialog
Note: Drag & Drop
Gerber 274X, Hpgl, DXF, Drill data, Tool, Apt Table files or Job files.
- View commands
- Data can be viewed on a layer by layer basis, a
combination from layer pairs etc.
- Zoom commands
- Use key "z" "Z" "F8", Ctrl key + LMB to quickly
zoom in and out.
- Report Object information
- Select objects on the active layer and report them by: RMB >
Info selected objects or key "i"
- Save project data
- Data opened in Viewplot can be saved to one single project
format ".job", File > Save Job (Shift F4)
For more detailed information
see the FAQ/HOWto items.